Below you will find some of the many Traditional Funeral Service options available at Riverside Funeral Home.
- Traditional Funeral Ceremony with a private visitation,public visitation followed by a rosary,devotional or wake service,and funeral ceremony followed by burial,entombment or cremation.
- Funeral ceremony with burial or entombment following the service.
- Funeral ceremony with cremation following the service.
- Graveside services/ Direct burial.
This is an alternative to the traditional funeral service. Direct burial involves initial transfer of the deceased from place of death to the funeral home,transportation of the deceased to the cemetery,and basic services of the funeral director and staff. For more information please feel free to contact us.
Riverside Funeral Home offers a wide variety of funeral services ranging from the very simple to the elaborate in order to meet the needs of each individual family we serve. In having such wide variety of options,we highly encourage family’s to call or come visit us,this will allow our staff to more thoroughly guide you through the many options available to you in choosing what is suitable for you and/or your family.
According to Federal Law,all funeral homes must give price information over the phone. In addition,funeral homes must provide consumers with their current General Price List (including a price list for merchandise including outer burial containers (vaults),caskets and urns),which must itemize the costs associated with funerals. Along with explanations in the GPL,listed below are many different options that are available. In order for you to better understand the GPL,funeral costs can generally be put into three categories:
- The merchandise purchased for the funeral,such as caskets,vaults,register books and memorial folders or prayer cards.
- The professional services of the funeral director and staff.
- Cash advance items,which are third party charges that the funeral home may include on their bill as a courtesy to the family.
For family’s that prefer Cremation Services,we have several different options ranging from Direct Cremation with no services to a complete full service Traditional Funeral followed by cremation.
Our on-site crematory requires the use of an alternative container for handling and placement of a deceased person at the crematory. We provide the alternative container as part of our price,our competitors charge for this container. We also have a large selection of Urns,including personalization urns,giving families the option of personalizing their loved ones urn with their name or even a design that reflects on the life of a loved one. All these including the following you will find within the Merchandise Price List and the General Price List.
- Full Traditional Funeral Service with a private visitation,public visitation followed by a rosary,devotional or wake service,and funeral ceremony with cremation following the service.
- A private visitation,public visitation followed by a rosary,devotional or wake service with cremation following the service (no funeral ceremony).
- Memorial Service at the Funeral Home,Church or other Facility without the body present at the service.
- Direct Cremation with no services.
- Within the categories listed above,there are a number of options available to meet each family's needs.
We are committed to providing our families with THE MOST AFFORDABLE
Funeral and Cremation Services. With the economy the way it is,our families want to prevent overspending. Fortunately we've ALWAYS
had the LOWEST PRICES
. Let us answer any questions you may have and help you avoid spending too much.